MaiChau – PuLuong Trekking Tour
The most beautiful areas in north west Vietnam, the mountainous Pu Luong Nature Reserve presents a challenge to those who are fit enough to explore it. This is an area of outstanding beauty, an exciting mix of cultures, and rich biodiversity stretching from Mai Chau in the northwest to Cuc Phuong National Park in the southeast. The region is blessed with lush forests, vast limestone panoramas, magnificent rice terraces, and breathtaking scenery. This is a challenging trek
Day 1: Hanoi – Pu Luong (Hang Village).(L,D)
After breakfast, a four-hour drive brings you to Pu Luong Natural Reserve. Enjoy a lunch break in the scenic Mai Chau valley, then, drive further into the reserve. The first leg of your trek is a 2.5-hour hike to the Thai village of Hang. Spend the night with a local Thai family in a traditional house built on stilts. Enjoy their hospitality, and discover a little about their lives and culture.
Day 2: Hang – Kho Muong Village. (B,L,D)
In the morning, you can stroll around Hang village before continuing your trek. Today you will be walking for approximately six hours. Along the way, you’ll pass through several Thai villages before arriving at Kho Muong. This is a Muong-minority village, and you will be their guests for the night.
Day3 : Kho Muong Village – Him Village (B,L,D)
This morning we set out from Kha and trek for roughly three hours through a picturesque forest passing several villages along the way. We break for lunch in the village of Nua before setting off again for a further three hours. Our final destination for today is Him village, another Thai community.Overnight at Local house
Day 4 Him Village – Son Village (B,L,D)
Today we have an exhilarating trek to the top of Pu Luong Mountain. This is quite a demanding day’s trek and will take at least six hours to complete. However the panoramic views of Pu Luong from the hill top village of Son are very rewarding.
Overnight at Local house
Day 5 Luong (Son Village) – Hanoi (B,L )
We leave Son village and walk through several hamlets and villages for approximately three hours. We then rendezvous with our awaiting vehicle that will take us back to Hanoi
• All accommodation at home stay in village
• Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
• English speaking guide, sightseeing fees and permits
• Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
• Visa to Vietnam, departure airport taxes
• Personal travel & medical insurance, all personal & daily expenses
• Gratuities and tips for drivers and guides, things not mentioned in the program
All itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
- We working and keep reservation from clients in internet by email
- We may not always have cruise , tours, holidays, adventure travel available at certain time. Please contact us as early as you can.
- All bookings must be paid deposit 50 USD/person for a cruise, 100 USD for tour before start your trip.
- Deposit we be pay by paypal.
Booking or customize this tour , please contact: email@example.com